Printer monitoring is indeed many companies all over the world should invest in. But why is this so? Why is there an imminent need to monitor printing activity? Let us say that you control a medium-sized enterprise and you have piles of PC connected to several networks. With these many workstations, your office would unavoidably need many working printers at hand, so many that keeping tabs as to printing activity would get fairly hard it accomplish. The job to Accurate Printer Monitor is not really arduous if you have program to back you up. This is why you need to have print monitor program in your company.
The software keeps records of all printing jobs as well as the employee who printed them respectively. These reports are then stored inner a built-in database that you can easily access to monitor abusive users.
Features of the utility:
* automatically watch when the printer or print server goes on, and restores monitoring when the printer is on-line;
* works on all Windows versions from 9x, including x86 and x64.
* several modules allow you to filter and process printer events;
* supports colour and monochrome printers;
* can post notice via e-mail and several other methods;
* monitors multiple printers at the same time;
* the Accurate Printer Monitor can post scheduled reports to administrators;
* built-in HTTP host allows users browse company reports from remote PC;
* monitor local, network or remote printers;
* real-time performance monitoring;
* you can estimate printing price for paper size, print quality or domain or user;
Read The publisher description in: Russian